Meet your pharmacist or healthcare professional for free advice and to discuss any concerns you may have regarding your medication. No appointment is needed and our team are fully trained to provide expert advice on any health problem or ailment.
We offer private consultations so you can talk to our pharmacists about:
- The medicines you are taking
- Why you are taking them
- How well they work for you
- How to get the most out of them
You can ask for a medicines use review if:
- You are regularly taking more than one prescription medicine.
- You are taking medicines for a long term illness (like asthma, arthritis, diabetes or epilepsy).
Your pharmacist will be happy to arrange a review meeting, just call into your local branch and speak to our team.